Fees and Payment

Immediate payment is required to process your ID card. Please read our office fees to view the costs of the different Miner ID cards. We accept the following forms of payment:

  • Cash
  • Credit
  • Check 
  • Student Account
  • Department Charge

Students who are in the IEP program or who are not currently enrolled in classes may not charge to their student account. Make checks payable to Missouri S&T.

ID Card Fees

New Faculty or Staff

If you are a new employeevisiting scholar or a post doctoral fellow, you must follow these procedures to obtain your ID

1. Request your department fill out an IOF Form (for department billing) showing your name, employee number, employment status (full or part-time) and billing information (moCode & PeopleSoft account number).

2. Bring the IOF Form to the ID Office at 104 Norwood Hall to have your ID card processed. 

Note: you MUST have the IOF Form with you before your ID card can be processed.